Hades - Digital Fusion Hades - Digital Fusion

I like this

Really cool way you've mixed all of them sounds together. Is this some form of Psy, or am I riding my bicycle?

Keep it up!

Kawarapingi responds:

Thanks Knejk! Yes, it's Full-On, a kind of Psy-Trance.
If you liked this one check this:

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/271604

I think that's my best so far, but new tracks are incoming!

-Just Smile- -Just Smile-

Relaxing

When I listened to this song I got high with emotions, hmm... I sort of floated away, hurr durr...

I really liked this one. There's really nothing to complain about, hehe, so keep up the good work! :-)

MS - Euphoria MS - Euphoria

first time :)

It's quite good if it's your first time with FL. I use FL aswell, so I can really hear all the sounds you're using, pretty much original, all of it. But for a first time, as I said, it's nice.

MortalSymphony responds:

Would somebody please tell me what's bad about the song so I can start editing it?

Exploring a Digital World Exploring a Digital World

Begins okey

The "piano" in the beginning I really like, and when the string entered too. It really fits well together. But as soon as the kick started I when from :) to :(.

The kick 'n' bass are pretty plain and boring. You should try to make something before the kick, a fill or something. As it is now, It really dosen't fit together.
Try to customize your kick more, just a tip ;)

Otherwise the melodi's good. keep it up!

CnB {Open Your Eyes} CnB {Open Your Eyes}

The Best...

Awesome work dude. What more is there to say ;)

What program(s) do you work with?

DJ Kat - In Flight DJ Kat - In Flight

It's A-OK!

This is a fine work of art I must say!

You wrote "Lots of different orchestral instruments instead of synths." Did you accually use real live instruments? I mean orchestral is also synths :D

This song kinda flows through the air to my ears, I like it. Keep it up!

jcat13 responds:

hi Knejk,
yes we actually had a full 100 piece orchestra that conveniently fit into a 25 sq. ft. room ;) haha just kidding dude :P and thanks for the great review too =D

ZB - After The End ZB - After The End

not bad, but

I don't know how to rate this, it's both bad and good. You use far to many instruments that are recognizeable from FL Studio, that I also use.
Try to make them your own, customize the instrmnts more.

Anyway, It's not bad, but keep it in mind :)

z-bentinel responds:

All the instruments used in this are from hypersonic via fl studio, so none of them are actually FL studios own. But as you said I havent customised them, mainly because I just wanted to produce something because I couldnt make anything work recently, but in my next song, when ill hopefully be inspired im gonna be messing about with all the options to make the instruments sound better.

thanks for the review =D

Greenesleeves Remix Greenesleeves Remix

Pretty good!

I liked it, but why on earth did you put it in trance? Okey it got synths, but no drums and hardly no basslines...
And alienwarrior pointed out that it's been done before, it's not bad cus' of it but the score could've been greater if it was all your own work :)

keep up the good work!

nF-Nowhere to run {remix} nF-Nowhere to run {remix}

speed

I liek!
This is good music!
the tempo is around 200 right?
I'm longing for the finished one! ;-)
GJ

Drop ItLike It's Hot RMX Drop ItLike It's Hot RMX

It's pretty good!

I like it. I don't like the drums, they're not bad, but to low, no "pushing"... The voice n drums however fits together. GJ!

Yoshii responds:

bah, I love the low drums, the higher pitched ones found in newer techstep irritates me, no attitude, just clicky-ness balh rawr.

I like the low tuned ones, like from good ole hardstep.